LAKEWOOD RULES AND REGS
The following are the rules and regulations of Lakewood Travel Park, Hudson, Florida (the “Park”), and together with the written lease, if any, the applicable rate sheet and lot rental payment receipt comprise the “Lot Lease”. For purposes of these rules and regulations, “Lessee” and “Tenant” shall mean all persons who are staying in the Park under a rental agreement (verbal or written) with the Lessor to pay lot rent and/or all persons who claim a right to occupy a lot in the Park under such agreement. A guest shall mean any person who is not under a rental agreement with the Lessor but who has been invited by Lessee to visit the Park. Lessor shall mean the owner of the Park and/or Park management.
- A. Tenant’s tenancy is a tenancy at will for so long as rent is paid in advance as required under the Lot Lease, subject to compliance with the rules and regulations of the Park. Upon violation of any covenant in the Lot Lease by the Lessee, including without limitation, failure to pay rent for a period of 3 days after such rent is due, Lessor may, at its option, immediately terminate the Lot Lease, disconnect all utilities, and remove the Lessee and Lessee’s property to a storage area. Lessee agrees that it shall be responsible for payment of all delinquent rent, late charges and towing and storage charges, and Lessor shall have no liability to Lessee for any damage to any of Lessee’s property resulting from such removal and/or storage. If such Lot Lease is terminated by Lessor, all advance rents and security deposits of Tenant will be forfeited to Lessor.
B. Tenant’s guests must register at office upon arrival at the Park. If any Tenant has more than 2 persons per RV unit, there will be an additional charge to Tenant (see rate sheet) per day per person for each excess person.
- Sub-letting of any RV lot or renting of any RV unit by any Tenant is prohibited.
A. Placing of “For Sale” sign in or around any Tenant RV unit is prohibited.
B. If Tenant abandons a lot, the Lot Lease may be terminated at Lessor’s option and Lessor may exercise all rights upon termination of a Lot Lease.
- No refunds will be made on advance payments if Lessor terminates a Lot Lease for reasons described above.
- Lessor is not responsible for any loss due to fire, windstorm, flood, accident or theft. The Park does not maintain insurance on the property, trailers, contents, etc. of the Lessee or their guests.
- No guest travel trailers, campers, or camper trucks of any sort will be stored or parked for overnight use on a Tenant’s lot. Pickup trucks, campers or toppers, and/or boats cannot be stored on lot.
- Each Lessee is provided with off-street parking space for one vehicle.
- The cost of repair of stoppage of sewer lines or damage to utilities or damage to facilities or buildings caused by the Lessee, their dependents or guests will be charged to the Lessee.
- Amenities may only be used by Tenants and their invited guests. Children visiting Tenants may use the amenities only under the supervision of an adult Tenant.
- All Tenants and their guests must observe the speed limit of 10 miles per hour within the Park.
- Children under 16 shall not be permitted in any common or recreation areas of the Park unless accompanied by the owner of the RV unit they are visiting, their parents or a responsible adult.
- All Tenants must keep their lot clean and free from rubbish and trash at all times. Inoperative and/or unregistered automobiles must be removed from the Park within 24 hours of notice. No storage of any kind is permitted around or under a RV unit.
- Motor bike riding is permitted only for ingress to and egress from the Park.
- The Lessee hereby agrees to respect the privacy and quiet of his neighbor. Lessee and Lessee’s guests shall fully comply with all statutes, ordinances, health, safety, motor vehicle and fire codes; and the Park Rules and Regulations and revisions and amendments thereto. Failure to so comply shall result in the termination of Lessee’s Lot Lease and removal of Lessee and Lessee’s property from the Park.
- All pets must be pre-approved by Lessor. No pets in excess of 30 lbs. and no aggressive breeds (as determined by Lessor) shall be allowed in the Park, including without limitation, pitbulls, rotweilers and dobermans, etc. Tenants with pets must keep them on a leash when outside. There are assigned areas for animals to be walked and they are permitted in no other area of the Park. Pet excrement must be removed promptly and properly disposed of by pet owner.
- Management reserves the right to amend the rules at any time and amend Park rules.
- All recreational facilities, including clubhouse and laundry are used at Tenant’s own risk. Lessor will not be responsible for personal injury or property damage to Tenant, his family or the tenant’s guests. Clubhouse and laundry facilities will be open from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm or such other hours as Lessor determines from time to time.
- No tents or converted buses are permitted in the Park.
- Guests are required to register at the office upon arrival. All rents are payable upon registration.
- Check out time is at 11:00 am.
- No alcoholic beverages permitted in common area buildings or recreational area which is used for general assembly without Lessor’s approval.
- No peddling, soliciting or commercial enterprise will be allowed in Park.
- All garbage must be wrapped and placed in garbage containers on your RV lot or trash receptacles provided by the Park. Household cooking grease must be disposed of as garbage and not poured down drains. Disposal of hazardous waste, oil, fuel, etc. within the Park or in disposal containers provided by the Park is strictly prohibited. All persons needing to dispose of same must contact the necessary governmental authorities and make all necessary arrangements to dispose of same.
- No repairing of cars, boats, motors, trailers or any similar disturbing activity on any lot.
- Lessor will not receive telephone calls for Tenants or their guests. All guests are asked to use public pay phone. Please respect manager’s privacy when he(she) is home.
- Mail service will be available after 1:00 pm.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Laundry facilities are provided for your convenience. Clotheslines are not permitted.
- Outside decorative lights are to be used only at Christmas.
- House refrigerators may not be kept outside trailer.
- Lessor reserves the right to reject any RV unit which is not compatible with units in the Park.
- Any deviation of above rules must have prior approval of the Park Manager.
- No fighting or loud, obnoxious, drunken, threatening, or foul language, conduct, or acts shall be permitted in the Park. Lessees and Lessess’ guests agree and acknowledge that the peaceful enjoyment of the Park by Lessees is paramount and that Lessor reserves the right to terminate the Lot Lease and remove any persons who threaten or disturb the peaceful enjoyment of other Park Lessees.
- Management reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time and same shall be duly promulgated upon posting within the Park pursuant to Florida Statutes, Chapter 513. The Park rules and regulations and any revision thereto shall be effective immediately upon proper posting and all Lessees shall immediately comply with same. If a new Park Rule or Regulation or revision thereto is posted which requires the Lessee to remove an improvement, vehicle, trailer, boat, or mobile home or requires the Lessee to make other appropriate preparations and arrangements in order to come into compliance with new Park Rules or Regulations or revisions thereto, then in such case the Lessee shall have ten (10) days from the date of posting of the rule or regulation in which to come into compliance. The failure of the Lessee to receive a copy of the rules or see a posting of the rules shall not be a defense to full compliance with the Park rules and regulations or any amendment thereto which is posted within the Park.
- All 12 month Lessees must skirt units uniformly with white plastic lattice or wood lattice painted white.
We enjoy having you as our guest
and will do everything in our power
to make your stay enjoyable.